Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

18th Jan, Sunday Op 12:30 GMT

DoubleD

FGM 2nd Lieutenant
FGM MEMBER
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Following the decision to end the Cerberus Campaign this week’s Operation will see us relocate to the European theatre. The Op will have content taken from the Operation Chimera Campaign currently in development. I’d like to trail if it works for our Sunday ops before undertaking any further development.

Situational update

Russian ground troops have advanced into Eastern Europe as the Russian Federation continue their expansionist strategy. 1st Cav, a US expeditionary force, has moved to a small airfield in the southern district of the Estonian mainland. In an escalating show of force both armies have deployed infantry supported by IFV, heavy MBT’s and air support. 3 days ago the US force started to push east, towards the port town of Elektrozevodsk, and north towards the Russian airbase at Grishino.

Several small skirmish clashes have escalated into a full scale engagement.

Mission brief

A Russian Forward Observation team is operating close to the front lines, becoming a strategic block for further advance. They are supported by a manpad team, making a CAS strike difficult. Your team are to locate and destroy the FO team and any immediate support.

I need a commander for the mission and a 2IC in case our numbers support splitting into fire teams. If no one steps forward, command will fall upon the last man in.

Mods required (12 @ jsrs3. 13 @ JSRS2) - Use latest versions from playwithsix as at Sunday 18th. Run only 1 JSRS sound mod.

@AGM
@Alive
@AllInArmaTerrainPack
@BlastCore_A3 - OPTIONAL, CONFLICTS WITH JSRS3
@CBA_A3
@JSRS2 - OPTIONAL, DO NOT RUN IF RUNNING JSRS3
@jsrs3 - OPTIONAL, DO NOT RUN IF RUNNING JSRS2
@mcc_sandbox_a3
@rhs_afrf3
@rhs_usf3
@st_stamina_bar - OPTIONAL
@sthud_a3 - OPTIONAL
@task_force_radio
@TPWCAS_A3

I wonder if it was that TOW-missile's backblast that knocked out DoubleD, around 3 minute mark? I was trying to switch to the 25mm but selected the TOW by accident.

Back