Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

2 Opponents Wanted Huge Meeting Engagement Ladder Game

C

coolbreeze

Hey Y'all,

Looking for an opponent for the new QB map 2019 Rhone Valley m and/or 2019 River Crossing M. I've tested it to make sure that it is not subject to any of the 4.01 QB map bug, and should be playable for both sides. Would like to play a mirrored game, around 90mins with a mixed force. Standard arty rules for starting. However, if you have any suggestions I'm amenable to making changes.

I would prefer two opponents so I could play each map, feel free to pick whichever one you prefer.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey Titan,

I forgot to put that down. It would be on CMBN, I own all the DLCs except for the battlepack. We can play regular rarity ;) if you prefer that

Weather: Clear
Ground: Dry
Rarity: Strict
Time: Day
Month: September

Feel free to suggest any changes to the conditions. I usually play clear weather, and the above maps have some opposing hills which could lend itself to some interesting long range gunnery.

You sort it ill go with your prefered setting im relaxed i just want a fun game thats all i care about

Weather: Clear
Time: Day
I usually play clear weather
At least you won't get the silly night battle surprise of nothing, nothing, nothing and suddenly a tank in front of your squad. Or the fog battles with enemy tanks locating your units from a kilometer away or more in a thick fog.

At least you won't get the silly night battle surprise of nothing, nothing, nothing and suddenly a tank in front of your squad. Or the fog battles with enemy tanks locating your units from a kilometer away or more in a thick fog.

Yep, clear weather daylight battles definitely give the best match between what the player sees on screen, and what the game sees.

Back