Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

2018 Ladder

Yea, I needed a haircut anyway. ;-)

But to answer your question, I believe @Bootie has the 2017 ladder showing right now. I believe I remember him saying he was going to leave it up a few weeks, then go back to showing the all time ladder. We probably won't see the results of the 2018 ladder until January, 2019.

It would be kind of nice if the staff could maintain both the all time ladder and the current year's ladder for us to look at throughout the year, but that may be too labor intensive. Dunno.

FGM Ladder URL = http://www.thefewgoodmen.com/thefgmforum/forums/cm2-ladder.376/

Example for one of the acceptable templates:

Match Winner
Titan
Match Loser
Meat Grinder
Was the result a Draw?
No
Victory Level
------
Battle Size
----

Length of the Battle
-- Minutes
Combat Mission Version
CMxx
Game Date
Month / Year of match
Scenario or Quick Battle
-----
Comments on the Battle
Scenario name / QB map used
Any After Action Report information you wish to mention

Meat, could u send me the last turn again off the game i won...I cant remeber what the level of result was

No i deleted and ended game on CM helper which removed files...If perhaps u could give me the level of victory and i will do the rest

Ladder guy official response.

The ladder is always up and running. Just record games whenever you have completed them. The date you post the result to forum determines what year it will be a part of. Simples. :)

Back