Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

21st August, 12:00 UTC (13:00 BST)

DoubleD

FGM 2nd Lieutenant
FGM MEMBER
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
If Rambler is around we can continue the liberation of Altis, if not I'll sort something.

Only potential mods would be CBA & TFAR if I run something.

Rambler, please do. I screwed up my server installation playing around with difficulty settings and need to reinstall. Plus, it'd be good to carry on oppressing Altis

Sent from my HTC Desire 510 using Tapatalk

I'm still sore from that raping the AI gave us. Definitely was not expecting that response in Paros. Thought it would go over more like Molos. Guess we'll have to get more organized and bring lots more firepower to the table ;).

More than happy to volunteer as designated FGM air support. I'll distract the enemy as you get in close. They'll end up dead or NATO will run out of aircraft first.

Nah got to lower the alert indicator by a whole lot.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Haha, I suspect we'd hit the latter first as opposed to the former ;D.

Yeah, after you signed off we did two FOB missions and got the alert level down to 36%. It just rises fast when you try to take one of the main cap points like Paros.

More than happy to volunteer as designated FGM air support. I'll distract the enemy as you get in close. They'll end up dead or NATO will run out of aircraft first.

Nah got to lower the alert indicator by a whole lot.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
BTW, I checked the vid and the technical didn't shoot us down, you crashed. Like I said at the time.

Yep, it's the same. I had to carry one for awhile growing up because I was highly allergic to fire ants at the time.

Back