Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

30 year old evicted by parents

So, having been flung from the nest by mom & dad to actually accomplish self sufficient things by himself for himself, he can "never mend the relationship with his parents". So much for the people who provided him love and care then having the gumption to make him realize how to stand up for himself and help him realize the happiness @Nathangun observed.

Let me know when this silliness is over . . . :shocknaz:

I was 19 when I came home on a Friday and my Father said I was to be gone by Sunday. Saturday I threw a duffel bag and one box into my car and was gone. Dad's parting words "This isn't a revolving door.".

I was 18 when my Dad was pissed that I didn't clean out the bathtub (I worked at a shitty sweatshop factory makin $3.50 an hour and was whipped when I got home.) big fight ensued, he threw me out. Threw some clothes in a bag, threw them in my car at the time (67 Olds 98) moved in with my G/F's cousins..awful, stayed 2 months. Moved in with my G/F's sister and husband, worse than awful, joined the Air Force a few month's later. My Dad reconsidered and invited me home to live til I left for Basic training. So I hear ya @Septic Limb

Dads can sometimes be too hard on their sons. Betcha none of them end up like the guy in my original post though.

Inner smart ass coming to the forefront here, none of them ended up like the dad or son?
Just kidding. :p
Got on well with the old man myself, might not have made him proudest dad but I never got into trouble.

Back