Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

3rd Oct Wednesday's bash... (WW2-Arma3)

I would imagine so Nelson.. however, we have been asked if we could do one on a Sunday when Josey is not running the training. To allow our Australasia friends to join in.

<snipped>
we have been asked if we could do one on a Sunday when Josey is not running the training. To allow our Australasia friends to join in.

We should figure out a better time to include the America's as well. Tuesday 8pm GMT ranges from 3pm Eastern Daylight Time (which might be 4pm in Argentina & Brazil) to noon Pacific Daylight Time. Sundays at 12pm GMT ranges from 8am Eastern to 5am Pacific. Otherwise we could identify windows of time which consistently works for two of the three continents for all three continents and see what we might be able to arrange.

Thanks again @Josey Wales and @Para for running these.

I am fairly easy on times, however, PJMaybe is the one who hosts and edits the maps, he like me also works. We get on when we can for laugh and at the moment Wednesday night suits us.
If someone can come up with a time that suits the members from our colonies :p I am sure we could try and accommodate everyone.

Back