Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

5x5Km Radzy Full 2 Minicampaign?

A

Artkin

Hey!
While we wait for the mech team v team to get together on CM forums I made a four mission campaign in Black Sea on Rad Full 2.

If anyone wants to test it with me to see if its balanced or fun that would be pretty crazy (I could use help with fortification placement and AI plans as well :p ).

Battles at max will only be a smidge over battalion vs battalion depending on your losses (Little to none at all in this case). Master maps are a lot of fun considering all the space. Huge maps really dont start lagging until you place more pixeltruppen than you should anyway. Hopefully someone will find my campaign enjoyable =). No briefings yet. More details/screens to come.

If you want the file to test, please PM. I want to have a fun pbem on this.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey, no problem and thanks for the interest. Check our Rad Full sometime.. convert it to your games.. its certainly worth the time

So I'm going to try and publish this. It's meant as a H2H. I'm gonna go through it a bunch of times and edit it a bunch but here's a start. This is for the first mission:

US Player
Commander,
In preparation for our assault you've been assigned to recon the front lines east of Radzy.
Our intent is to receive as much intel on the enemy force as possible and then pull out. ROE is return fire only.
Your task in the will be to establish a fob and occupy the five objectives A, B, C, D, E.
In addition, a force will be granted to penetrate and survey the front lines.

Your Forces:

You have been assigned a stryker scout platoon and a sniper section to establish the fob (indicated in blue) and occupy the objectives (indicated in red).

1.png

3.png

6.png

You have also been assigned a motorized scout platoon to penetrate and survey the front lines South or North of the crossing points.

4.png

7.png

Enemy Forces:
Understood to be at least a brigade of Russian mechanized regulars from the 42nd Guards Motor Rifle Division in vicinity of Radzy.

Back