Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

A delightful true story

George Phillips, an elderly man in Michigan, was going up to bed when his wife told him that he'd left the light on in the garden shed, which she could see from the bedroom window.

George opened the back door to go out to turn off the shed light, but then he saw people in it, obviously stealing things.
He phoned the police, who asked "Is someone in your house?"
He said "No, but some people have broken into my garden shed and are stealing from me."
The police dispatcher said "All our patrols are busy. Lock your doors and an officer will be along when one is available"
George said, "Okay." He hung up the phone and counted to 30. Then he phoned the police again.
"Hello, I just called you a few seconds ago because there were people stealing things from my shed. Well, you don't have to worry about them now because I just shot and killed them both; the dogs are eating them right now", and he hung up.
Within five minutes, six police cars, a firearms team, a helicopter, two fire engines, a paramedic and an ambulance showed up at the Phillips' residence, and the police caught the burglars red-handed.
One of the policemen said to George, "I thought you said that you'd shot them!"
George said, "I thought you said there was nobody available!"

Similar You have to say if You want the police to help You out if You working as doormen or bouncer at Germany. A good way, at least earlier, was to mention You have seen a dagger or gun in his hands. I assume nowadays You have to mention that You are shot and bleeding and Your left arm is missing. If You only told them "Yeah, they are aggressive and it seems they will in short beat some guests (outside of Your area of responsibility - public ground)" or "Ehm, 30 people try to get violent access to our club/store" then You get 1:1 the same answer as mentioned in Hedgehogs story. This madness isn´t to grasp with sanity and reason.

Greetings :)

Back