Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

A late Introduction.

General Sir Anthony C H M

FGM Lance Corporal
FGM MEMBER
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Hello Everyone
Would that be the plan to continue with total slaughter until everyone's dead except Field Marshal Haig, Lady Haig and their tortoise, Alan??

My name is Simon and iam from Denmark. I've been hanging around the club playing a decent amount of games and want to thank everybody for being grade opponents in both victory and defeat.

I'm quite a late arrival in the whole gaming scene. I enjoy all the games in the CM series, the type of game I enjoy the most is No holds bar, huge ,meeting engagement. I really enjoyed the dilemmas and unpredictability in these games.(I'm always looking for opponents)
I see myself as a decent player and always play with my Big boy pants on. I played quite a few battles against my friend Hapless from the club which you can see in videos on Hapless YouTube channel.

Out in the real world I have +10 years experience of wearing Green clothes and boots to work every days, nowadays I am employed as a security consultant.

Some of you might have seen that i have started making maps for CM and my first one will be released very soon when the all testing is done.
I myself have a small YouTube channel with some Ro2, Rs2, Arma, post scriptum and hell let loose videos and live streams I'm also on the threshold of making CM videos. https://www.youtube.com/c/GenSirAnthonyCHMelchett
and in closing thank you for being a great community and hope to see you on the battlefield!

Baaar
General Sir Anthony Cecil Hogmanay Melchett, VC, KCB, DSO.

p.s. Bootie and i also went head to head remember you can check it out on the clubs YouTube channel.

Greetings, @General Sir Anthony C H M! You should soon receive @Hedgehog's Welcome Wagon hand-outs! They make good reading.

Normally, I offer new members information about H2H play using CMHelper to manage your matches. That certainly does not apply here. I've seen your videos and know you are well versed already! When ready for a match with a FGM member, just post your request for a one here or at the forum for the game(s) you own.

Welcome to The Few Good Men. It's nice to have you with us. Good luck and good gaming!

Hello Anthony, welcome to The Few Good Men! :2charge:

Nice to meet you! :)

Last edited by a moderator:
@General Sir Anthony C H M

Well it's jolly decent of you to show up for our little shindig Anthony, most kind. I dare say you will be busy inspecting the men, peering down rifles etc and raising the troops spirits. When you have a mo, I'd appreciate a chat in the mess - I have a rather nice 1890 Bordeux if you could be tempted?

what-ho chaps, breeze blocks away and tally ho.......

Back