Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

A Wifes Diary

Wife's Diary---

Tonight, I thought my husband was acting weird. Wehad made plans to meet at a new restaurant for dinner.

I was shopping with my friends all day long, so I thoughthe was upset at the fact that I was a bit late,

but he madevno comment on it. Conversation wasn't flowing,

so I suggested that we go somewhere quiet so we could talk.

He agreed, but he didn't say much. I asked him what waswrong. He said--nothing.

I asked him if it was my fault that he was upset. He said he wasn't upset; that it had nothing to do with me,

and not to worry about it. On the way home, I told him--I loved him. He smiled slightly, andkept driving.

I can't explain his behavior. I don't know why he didn't say, 'I love you, too'. When we got home,

I felt asif I had lost him completely--as if he wanted nothing to do with me anymore.

He just sat there, quietly and watchedTV. He continued to seem distant and absent.

Finally, with silence all around us, I decided to go to bed. About fifteenminutes later, he came to bed.

But, I still felt that he was distracted, and his thoughts were somewhere else. He fellasleep.

I cried--I didn't know what to do. I'm almost sure that his thoughts are with someone else. My life is a disaster!

>>

Husband's Diary--

“Who the f#ck loses to Japan….”

Back