Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

Ack - how do you log a ladder result again

The Big Red Button on the FGM landing page went away when the Forum software was upgraded last December. It was an unsupported customization. @Bootie and @Ithikial are looking for ways to bring it back. In the meantime, post Ladder Matches as a "New Thread" in the CM2 Ladder forum. Title your thread "New Ladder Report Submitted". The minimum information required is:
  • Match Winner
  • Match Loser
  • Was the result a Draw?
  • Combat Mission Version
  • Comments on the Battle
You can provide whatever additional match information you like as well. What you posted there subsequent to your message above is fine. Thank you.

OK I did that but it did not get the big red Ladder Game flag on it. So, I was / am concerned something is wrong. :)

LOL! The "ADDED TO LADDER" flag is the part that didn't change . . . . :shocknaz:
It appears when and after @Ithikial posts your match to the official ELO Ladder Spreadsheet. It indicates that your match is now officially recorded via a manual process which occurs whenever @Ithikial feels like getting around to it . . . ;)

LOL! The "ADDED TO LADDER" flag is the part that didn't change . . . . :shocknaz:
It appears when and after @Ithikial posts your match to the official ELO Ladder Spreadsheet. It indicates that your match is now officially recorded via a manual process which occurs whenever @Ithikial feels like getting around to it . . . ;)
It's usually once a week or a fortnight at most. Maybe three weeks. ;)

There will still be a delay between me sorting it out behind the scenes to when the results on the public website are up to date. When you see the big red tag against the initial forum post you know your result is officially locked in. All you need to worry about.

Last edited:
Back