Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

Advice for a newcomer

D

Dlw4456

Hey hope its ok to post this here, for a long time I've been interested in combat mission and I have seen quite a few multiplayer videos on youtube and I really wanna get involved in that community and learn how to get some experience. can someone help point me in the right direction?

Hi @Dlw4456. You've come to the right place! Posting here is fine but there's and even better way to get started.
Go to the FGM Introductions forum (URL = http://www.thefewgoodmen.com/thefgmforum/forums/introductions.177/ )
  • Create a new thread to say "hello" and introduce yourself to the membership at large
  • In your intro, tell us what Combat Mission games you have and what your interests are
  • Let us understand the kind of help you seek for what you want to know.
In that introduction post, other members will provide you "Welcome Wagon" information for getting started.
Hope this helps. Welcome to The Few Good Men.

Very helpful bunch here, you will find lots of cool people and good help.

@Dlw4456 Greetings,

Ask away, just don't expect every answer to be useful :) (Funny he thinks he is!)

Have a wander around this place, poke your nose into the various forum threads: esp. if they look weird/were started by ME (Oh Gawd!!!)

Back