Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

Alexander's Successors: Wars of the Diadochi - FGM Field of Glory II Campaign (NEW)

Should have these rules adaptations nailed down over the weekend latest and we can get going — will take note so long of interested players.

Can I put down @Wellsonian and @Nelson1812 as two faction leaders?

Will need two more (they do lead armies in the field as well)

@Nathangun — you up for taking command of a faction?

Should have these rules adaptations nailed down over the weekend latest and we can get going — will take note so long of interested players.

Can I put down @Wellsonian and @Nelson1812 as two faction leaders?

Will need two more (they do lead armies in the field as well)

@enigma6584 - you up for a faction command in this one?

If it comes to it, I can also take a faction command, I will just lock in my orders before the other commanders issue theirs, and then play them out.

Okay -- we are just about ready to roll with this... RULES are for your perusal in previous post.

O2sxEDc.jpg

I have drawn the FACTION LEADERS and their assistant battle commanders -- two players per faction at this point, we can assign more battle commanders as more players wish to join the campaign.
(Faction commander can also command troops in the Field of Glory II battles)

FACTIONS:

BLUE (Lysimachids) - Commander: @olaf Battle commander: @Mad Mike

RED (Antigonids) - Commander: @Wellsonian Battle commander: @Jolly Olly

YELLOW (Ptolemaic) - Commander: @Nathangun Battle commander: @mTk

GREEN (Seleucid) - Commander: @Nelson1812 Battle commander: @Badger73

Can the above players please confirm their participation -- peruse the rules (especially faction commanders) and I can get this properly started over next couple of days (family Easter weekend commitments-willing :D)

Last edited:
Okay -- we are just about ready to roll with this... RULES are for your perusal in previous post.

O2sxEDc.jpg

I have drawn the FACTION LEADERS and their assistant battle commanders -- two players per faction at this point, we can assign more battle commanders as more players wish to join the campaign.
(Faction commander can also command troops in the Field of Glory II battles)

FACTIONS:

BLUE (Lysimachids) - Commander: @olaf Battle commander: @Mad Mike

RED (Antigonids) - Commander: @Wellsonian Battle commander: @Jolly Olly

YELLOW (Ptolemaic) - Commander: @Nathangun Battle commander: @mTk

GREEN (Seleucid) - Commander: @Nelson1812 Battle commander: @Badger73

Can the above players please confirm their participation -- peruse the rules (especially faction commanders) and I can get this properly started over next couple of days (family Easter weekend commitments-willing :D)

Participation confirmed!

After @Rico tricked me into buying this game ( :p ) and having succesfully played two tutorials I'm feeling more than ready to join in.
So if you are in a desperate need of loosing a battle you can hire me for your side! :D

After @Rico tricked me into buying this game ( :p ) and having succesfully played two tutorials I'm feeling more than ready to join in.
So if you are in a desperate need of loosing a battle you can hire me for your side! :D

Welcome aboard ... I'm sure we can find you a slot ... @mTk is also quite new to the game.

Back