Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

Alexander's Successors: Wars of the Diadochi - FGM Field of Glory II Campaign (NEW)

Orders processed -- here's how they play out:

NO Barbarian invasions or raids this turn.

RED Faction:
1. upgrade province of MESOPOTAMIA
2. counter-attack from CAPPADOCIA into CILICIA
3. Attack THRACE from PHRYGIA (die roll determines they steal the march on the BLUES in that battle)

BLUE Faction:
1. upgraded provinces THRACE, LYDIA and MACEDONIA
2. new armies built in LYDIA and MACEDONIA
3. THRACE army was ordered to attack PHRYGIA, but RED army stole the march, so the battle is fought in THRACE.

YELLOW faction:
1. build new armies in LYBIA & EGYPT
2. attack SYRIA from CYPRUS using fleet movement.

GREEN faction:
1. strengthens provinces of SYRIA & BABYLON

HrTIY7t.jpg

THREE BATTLES this turn:

1. THRACE: RED vs BLUE

2. CILICIA: RED vs BLUE

3. SYRIA: YELLOW vs GREEN

Please assign battlefield commanders -- ATTACKERS set up the battle challenges.

Anybody need a reserve player/battlefield commander, @Alpha Zwo is keen to join the campaign -- let me know.

@olaf @Nathangun @Nelson1812 @Wellsonian

Last edited:
Orders processed -- here's how they play out:

NO Barbarian invasions or raids this turn.

RED Faction:
1. upgrade province of MESOPOTAMIA
2. counter-attack from CAPPADOCIA into CILICIA
3. Attack THRACE from PHRYGIA (die roll determines they steal the march on the BLUES in that battle)

BLUE Faction:
1. upgraded provinces THRACE, LYDIA and MACEDONIA
2. new armies built in LYDIA and MACEDONIA
3. THRACE army was ordered to attack PHRYGIA, but RED army stole the march, so the battle is fought in THRACE.

YELLOW faction:
1. build new armies in LYBIA & EGYPT
2. attack SYRIA from CYPRUS using fleet movement.

GREEN faction:
1. strengthens provinces of SYRIA & BABYLON

HrTIY7t.jpg

THREE BATTLES this turn:

1. THRACE: RED vs BLUE

2. CILICIA: RED vs BLUE

3. SYRIA: YELLOW vs GREEN

Please assign battlefield commanders -- ATTACKERS set up the battle challenges.

Anybody need a reserve player/battlefield commander, @Alpha Zwo is keen to join the campaign -- let me know.

@olaf @Nathangun @Nelson1812 @Wellsonian
@olaf I am taking the cilicia battle. I'll get something posted as soon as I'm able and let you know. Looking forward to the fight!

@Jolly Olly

I got orders to fight this battle for the blue side. If you do the setup, please let me know when it's ready to start.
Challenge posted. PW=JollyMike

I went with standard Med-Ag map. If you would rather play something else I can re-do.

Good luck and have fun!

@Mad Mike and I will be playing out the Red vs Blue in Cilicia. Challenge is posted. MM just has not had a chance to do anything with it yet. We should be good to go though.

Just a heads up to @Mad Mike et.al.

With the long holiday weekend coming up here in the states I'll be mostly offline Friday-monday. Will play turns back if I can but it may be Tuesday before I can get to game turns.

@Rico .....same goes for our CM2 Probes game.

Have a great long weekend everyone!

Blue defeat Reds 24-15. Im unsure which region is affected. Thanks for the game Wellsonian! Revenge is coming one day im sure of it!

Last edited by a moderator:
Blue defeat Reds 24-15. Im unsure which region is affected.

And this one brings up a question @Rico. My result was that my "Army staved off defeat until nightfall, but then had to withdraw." I am assuming this means my Army was not destroyed, since I was a far way from the 60% threshold, but obviously my attack on Thracia failed. What is the ruling on this one?

Well played Olaf....no way I was going to assault that hill position! :)

Back