Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

Alexander's Successors: Wars of the Diadochi - FGM Field of Glory II Campaign (NEW)

Any more news from Syria?

g4nmrvt.jpg

@Nathangun @poesel71

I've lost - very frustrating. Two turns ago I thought I was winning and then the enemy held out longer than expected, had returns and rallies and then everything broke together in one cruel turn.
:(

I've lost - very frustrating. Two turns ago I thought I was winning and then the enemy held out longer than expected, had returns and rallies and then everything broke together in one cruel turn.
:(
Lady Luck can be one heck of a harsh mistress with the dice rolls in this darn game! Keeps things interesting but boy can it be frustrating!

Time to move on to TURN 4

Here is the situation:

SYRIA: The YELLOW army destroyed the GREEN army and is besieging the province, strength level drops by one

CILICIA: The BLUE army won a minor victory there is disorganised (the RED army destroyed) -- the province is under siege and is reduced by one strength level.

THRACE: The attacking RED army was forced to retreat and is now back in PHRYGIA in a disorganised state.

Available action points are on the map -- Generals, orders please!

iEYJsRf.jpg

@olaf @Nathangun @Nelson1812 @Wellsonian

Back