Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

Alexander's Successors: Wars of the Diadochi - FGM Field of Glory II Campaign (NEW)

A very cagey game between myself and @olaf
We both hold the high ground in a valley with a river running through it. Either one really wanting to lose the advantage.

JnqQRje.jpg

Our battle is concluded. However the game is locked up in the 2 turns left phase. I think I had a 40 percent win over Nathangun with 16 percent something

Okay -- order played out -- a very confusing series of events and battles follow:

BLUE:
Builds new armies in THRACE and MACEDONIA and deploys a new fleet in the IONIAN SEA.
The army in CILICIA is reorganised.
The BLUE army in PHRYGIA attacks CAPPADOCIA -- the RED army CAPPADOCIA was ordered to attack MESOPOTAMIA, but die roll determined the BLUE steals the march, so battle ensues in CAPPADOCIA.

BARBARIANS:
ARMENIANS attack into MESOPOTAMIA -- also forestalling a GREEN attack into CAPPADOCIA, battle ensues there too.

GREEN:
Deploy new FLEET in THE LEVANT -- sea battle ensues against the YELLOW fleet there -- die roll determines YELLOW fleet wins and sinks GREEN fleet and keep control of this sea area.

Upgrades provinces of SYRIA and PERSIS.

Army in SYRIA attacks BLUE in CILICIA -- Army moves from BABYLON to SYRIA.

PERSIS army moves to BABYLON.

YELLOW:
Builds new army in CYPRUS
JUDEA army attacks SYRIA and battle ensues vs the GREEN army moving in from BABYLON.

pYlyZqQ.jpg

BATTLES:

CAPPADOCIA: BLUE vs RED ( @Wellsonian )

CILICIA: GREEN vs BLUE

MESOPOTAMIA:
GREEN vs ARMENIANS -- I will set and fight this one.

SYRIA: YELLOW vs GREEN

Please assign battle commanders.

Last edited:
Back