Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

An Introduction

Quick battle, meeting engagement, small, rustic (no built up areas), random map, weather and environment.
I will take UKR.
No first turn indirect fire on setup areas

Let me get yout email address to set up our dropbox folder please
ROB

Just signed up and thought it only polite to say hello and introduce myself after finding my way here through the Combat Mission Site.

Wayback I became engrossed with a PC based game called Eastern Front particularly with its representations of a huge array of historically based engagements and battles from that entire conflict. I then graduated to the Combat Mission Babarossa to Berlin game and played that into PC obsolescence

Since then I have dabbled with Red Thunder but now play almost exclusively Black Sea.

At the moment I am playing the Battle Pack Russian Campaign, the 205th Tactical Group is attempting to take its final objective I have a bridgehead into the left flank objective but the attrition rate from artillery on my infantry squads along with the constant threat of Javelin to my armour has made getting the tempo of the assault a real challenge. I still think despite inflicting some significant losses on the Ukrainian Armour the fire power of the supporting American forces and artillery will eventually blunt my attack as I run out of effective combat power.

Ah well I knew should have fought the preceding stage with a close eye on minimising my losses.

Once I have studied the advice on how to take part in PBEM I am planning to try my hand although I do like the proposition of the Scenario based head to heads being suggested.

Anyway thanks for taking the time to read this and hope to see you on the field of battle.
if you still want a PBEM game, im game :)

Back