Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

And CMFB and CMFI/GL

I’ll give you a CMFB battle if you’re still interested. Let me know if you have something specific in mind or if you’d like me to pick? Also, let me know your email address, in here or private message, and I’ll send you a Dropbox invite.

Good morning, DoubleD. I'd love a game of CMFB. Thanks for offering.

If you wouldn't mind picking something, that would be great. It will be my first CMFB game, so havn't touched any scenarios if you want to go that route and QBs are great, too.

I use my main email for communicating: craig.wike@comcast.net

My dropbox account is linked to my gmail account: craig.s.wike@gmail.com

Thanks!
Craig

I've sent you a DB invite. It's FB so it's gotta have snow, I propose the scenario 'Drive Them Out'. It's a medium sized Allied attack, mostly infantry. I'm fine to take either force. I'm an Allied CO in the Highway to Hell Campaign so it'll be a refreshing change to be CO for the Axis. Let me know if you have a preference and I'll setup the first file.

I've sent you a DB invite. It's FB so it's gotta have snow, I propose the scenario 'Drive Them Out'. It's a medium sized Allied attack, mostly infantry. I'm fine to take either force. I'm an Allied CO in the Highway to Hell Campaign so it'll be a refreshing change to be CO for the Axis. Let me know if you have a preference and I'll setup the first file.

Playing as Allies sounds fantastic. I love winter battlefields. Snowy battlefield footage on the Eastern Front gives me chills.

Back