Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

Another New Guy from Oz

<cough> 15th Feb 2018 <cough>

Wow great list of reasons for absence :D You making excuses already ;)(Don't mind @Zinzan, he thinks he's funny - and not in the strange way)

Welcome back, always nice to see fresh-ish blood delivered to the meat grinder (o_O)

Hi Doug,
Yes, indeed (former Capt Awesome), we have had several excellent games. I am looking forward to our next one.

Don't do what i did and challenge the club champion for your first game............

Meat Grinder (the number one on ladder at the time) was my first H2H game. Got thrashed. But on the positive tip I learned to dump bad tactics fast, learn, adapt, and adjust quickly to a high level. No time to pick up sloppy habits or rely on luck. Want to beat the best, have to play the best.

Meat Grinder (the number one on ladder at the time) was my first H2H game. Got thrashed. But on the positive tip I learned to dump bad tactics fast, learn, adapt, and adjust quickly to a high level. No time to pick up sloppy habits or rely on luck. Want to beat the best, have to play the best.

Will S kindly (and not so kindly) pointed out some of the errors of my ways. I didn't think I was doing too badly until I saw the end screen......

Will S kindly (and not so kindly) pointed out some of the errors of my ways. I didn't think I was doing too badly until I saw the end screen......

Judging from Will's AAR, you did pretty damn well. "Best use of AT guns he has ever seen", I think was one of his comments. @Josey Wales also made some very good use of his AT guns in our game (available on YT). I need to take some lessons from you guys.

Back