Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

Any heavy hitters out there ?????? Who's game??? I'll take anyone one on!!!!!

You want to propose a game and I will pick the side or vice versa?

You can pick something...probe/defence QB im easy with what i go---Im sure you will pick something thats fair. Medium +

I will send you a PM with a proposal. You can pick the side!

Bring it on Big boy if you think you're up for it.....Just wait a week or two, just gotta finish dusting off a game or two
Let me know when you're good man. I'll be waiting

Bring it on Big boy if you think you're up for it.....Just wait a week or two, just gotta finish dusting off a game or two
Looks like You are winning both games.
Very well played I must say.
Also outstanding scenario. One of the best games I´ve played so far, even though I got my ass kicked.
I´d be happy to start another game of the same scale if you´d like.

Thanks Wastemoreland, its not a scenario but a QB, those settings make a good fun game, you suprised me in taking out my two stuggs......Happy to play another when these are over. You can surrender if any reach a point where u think you got no chance.

Thanks Wastemoreland, its not a scenario but a QB, those settings make a good fun game, you suprised me in taking out my two stuggs......Happy to play another when these are over. You can surrender if any reach a point where u think you got no chance.
I got a few punches left in me. Not ready to throw the towel in just yet.

Alright I give up. I´m up for another mirror if you want.
Well played by the way. I´m guessing those germans were elite troops. Theyr aims were terrifying.

Thanks Wastemoreland......It was a mix. You pick the setting etc this time. Happy to do a mirror

Hate to be a burden. But would you mind doing the settings?
I am only used to pick out scenarious.

You up for a large one perhaps?
Other than that I´m good.

Back