Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

Any heavy hitters out there ?????? Who's game??? I'll take anyone one on!!!!!

I find British Commonwealth smack talk so much more eloquent than Americans might ever hope achieving!

The trick is remembering that too much eloquence can be fatal.

@Titan, I should be able to set things up in a few days. Hunting down a well-balanced map that I haven't played before is taking a bit longer than anticipated.

That’s fine, if it’s going to be meeting engagement....let’s make it epic...the biggest and largest battle possible with biggest map, i've got all modules. No point in being half hearted about it

I have collected my second scalp vs Titan. He has asked for another game. Let's see who keeps their hair in this one.

I have collected my second scalp vs Titan. He has asked for another game. Let's see who keeps their hair in this one.

Reading an Article in the paper the other day, someone won a major prize in a lottery for the second time within a few years...It went on to say it's possible...and the odds are 1 in 160 Billion. Just goes to show even the best can lose one once or twice every now an then. Nemesis will soon learn, one sunny day don't make a summer.

@Titan The field is set and the invitation extended for some time now. Am I to assume that you are having second thoughts?

Gosh no....As i said im looking forward to it......Perhaps i have missed what you proposed..If so my apologise could you tell me again. I currently enjoying all those AAR's you made on youtube which has been keeeping me busy im up to Heavy Hitter 007. Lots of fun to see after wards

Of course, I am routing for my fellow Yorkshire man.

Once I have dispatched that soft shandy drinking Southerner Hedgehog. I may demean myself and allow Titan the opportunity to prostate himself at my greatness.

Last edited by a moderator:
Of course, I am routing for my fellow Yorkshire man.

Once I have dispatched that soft shandy drinking Southerner Hedgehog. I may demean myself and allow Titan the opportunity to prostate himself at my greatness.

You're on !!!! And i'll do to you the same as what the Kiwis are going to do to the Pommy league team tommorrow.....And you can join your pommy mate ( Hapless) in the scalped by Titan club :)

You're on !!!! And i'll do to you the same as what the Kiwis are going to do to the Pommy league team tommorrow.....And you can join your pommy mate ( Hapless) in the scalped by Titan club :)
It just so happens that I am a Rugby League fan, so I shall be watching the game. Of course, there will be only one outcome. The total destruction of the sheep admiring Kiwis :p

It just so happens that I am a Rugby League fan, so I shall be watching the game. Of course, there will be only one outcome. The total destruction of the sheep admiring Kiwis :p

Being from Hull..I thought you might...Am also a member of the Warriors...and go to all the games...If you follow the NRL that is. I will be up at 3am monday morn to watch it.Be interesting

Being from Hull..I thought you might...Am also a member of the Warriors...and go to all the games...If you follow the NRL that is. I will be up at 3am monday morn to watch it.Be interesting

Actually, I do watch the NRL and the Warriors are one of my favourite teams. Souths being my first choice.

As predicted the Kiwis were put to the sword by mighty St George on Sunday :p

Back