Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

Any heavy hitters out there ?????? Who's game??? I'll take anyone one on!!!!!

At least you are not blaming the referee like a few of your brethren. England have been the superior team over the two games so far.

Theres Dodgy calls in every game.....playing England on home turf they expected some 50/50 calls not to go there way, thats just how it is......A champ side needs to be that much better when touring.....We have a relativley young inexperienced team and they will get better....Proved they can beat Aussie and just need to be consistant. That England team wasnt a bad one and hung in there and IMO deserved the win....And they will be better when big Sam gets in.

The Game next will will see what this Kiwi team is made of.

I want England to win 3-0 and show the can stay focused and ruthless. I would not be upset if the Kiwis grabbed a consolation win either.

Im sure you do...Kiwis certaintly don't want a whitewash and probably have more to play for next week than the Poms...You may just see something special from them next week...A few where hurting bad

Im sure you do...Kiwis certaintly don't want a whitewash and probably have more to play for next week than the Poms...You may just see something special from them next week...A few where hurting bad

Totally agree the Kiwis could turn up and rip us another backside.

Totally agree the Kiwis could turn up and rip us another backside.

We will see, Coach kept a few Senior players back for a few ours for some sole searching talks.....Im picking they will lift like they did agasinst the Aussies....

Reading an Article in the paper the other day, someone won a major prize in a lottery for the second time within a few years...It went on to say it's possible...and the odds are 1 in 160 Billion. Just goes to show even the best can lose one once or twice every now an then. Nemesis will soon learn, one sunny day don't make a summer.

I am now up to 3 sunny days. A fourth game has been scheduled. :2charge:

We may make a summer of this yet. :D

Another heavy hitting Victim.....Herroberst63 took me on in a mammoth battle with settings on huge and 2 hrs on a massivive 2kmx2km map meeting engagement. Full AAR on in the reporting section

Last edited:
Really good video! Where did you find that song? Awesome!

Really good video! Where did you find that song? Awesome!

Sound track is performed by a swedish metal group called Sabaton . The band's main lyrical themes are based on war, historical battles, and acts of heroism. They got some really cool stuff, you can Youtube some of there concerts...Check out the power of there shows

Well I got a draw against the so called Titan. If he should decide on a third encounter, well.....

Well I got a draw against the so called Titan. If he should decide on a third encounter, well.....

That was close you sneaked in within the last 2 turns into the V location which got the draw, But very good comeback on your part. be my guest...Set something up. You can post the report if you like.

Back