Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

Anyone know what going on with battlefront

V

Vox

Is it me or has Battlefront gone underground. Anyone know whats going on I'm nerves about by favorite game developer.

Im so nervous! it has to be the best game experience out there if we are talking TBS. I DONT WANT IT TO END.

would love early war. I wonder why the developer seems so against it

No Americans involved..
right!! that's what i was thinking. would the sales go down that much just because of that?. I have been playing with small cal. tanks and it so fun hitting geting a pen and not knowing if that shot will kill or even stop the target. with 88 and 75 you hit everyone is dead.

that's what i was thinking. would the sales go down that much just because of that?

I'm not a game developer, so it's easy for me to sit here and imagine all kinds of things about the business. But, I think it's mostly in the mainstream that not having a US faction would hurt sales.

Combat Mission is already a niche game that mostly caters to people with a special interest in WW2 that goes beyond the casual. So, I imagine most of the player base would find it more interesting to be able to play time periods and theaters that are rarely covered.

CMRT is a good point. So i wounder what it is. Maybe not having radios and things like that really hurts the C2 game play. the Russians using flags in early war tanks is maybe way we wont get an early Russian front as well. Hmm. I just want all those beautiful early war tank designs.

Back