Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

Anyone know what going on with battlefront

After the war, I think there was a cultural shift in that the Americans started to sympathise a bit with the Germans, since they had been fighting the Communists.

Be as it may, the Eastern Front has always been quite popular in the US wargaming circles, as far as I read.

Some people are wanting bones thrown every day and I can understand why that can get annoying. I certainly don't think BF should go down the ongoing marketing path and pretty sure they don't want to either. However then there's the other side of spectrum. As I've mentioned elsewhere, over the past 12 months at times it seems a hermit that has taken a vow of silence communicates more with the outside world than BF. :p

Is it too much to ask for a once a quarter update on the forums saying how things are progressing? Maybe a juicy screen shot or a bug that's been squashed? It at least lets the relatively small community know things are progressing. Maybe nominate one of the volunteer beta testers to put together a small video ahead of a release showing off some of the new toys/features? (Which then BF would sign off on before public release). Not very hard or time consuming for the core developers.

My two cents that aren't worth much after the currency conversion. :D

Back