Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

Arma 3 31 July 0700 CST (1200 UTC)

Rambler

FGM 2nd Lieutenant
FGM MEMBER
Reaction score
Haven't seen anything else posted, so anyone up for some Arma on Sunday? We can continue our conques- er...I mean liberation of Altis, or try something else out.

<Sigh> Looks like my profile won't survive the migration to Windows 10. Backup after the game last night didn't work either. The files are all there but the game won't acknowledge them. Quick Google search, something about the PC being picked up as a new machine and resetting everything. Lost saved games and key bindings. Grrrr.

^That's annoying.

So, here's our progress after a hard day's fighting. We cleared out the northeastern tip of the island by securing Molos Airfield and Strigla Base, and we pushed our front line southwest by taking a couple towns and a radio tower on a ridge. Vart, Septic, Double and I played for a bit later in the day and managed to push the front further southwest by taking Military Lab Bravo and Almyra. Altis's northeastern peninsula is firmly in our control now! We also destroyed a really well fortified FOB to knock down our warning percentage. Vart and I moved our former FOB Alpha to Molos Airfield. The game changed the name to FOB Bravo when we redeployed it. Anyway, this will allow us to utilize the runway and build aircraft/UAVs, of which we already have one. Septic finally got his CAS Greyhawk :D.

Overall situation:
vWIzZJj.jpg

Closeup of our AO:
zgC3BpV.jpg

Last edited:
If there is interest I could host the APEX MP mission? It only allows 4 but without Rambler or Vart it might work. I'd use CBA and TFAR, because I like them ;)

If there is interest I could host the APEX MP mission? It only allows 4 but without Rambler or Vart it might work. I'd use CBA and TFAR, because I like them ;)
Picked up APEX today so you can count me in.

Back