Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

Arma 3 Roadmap - 2017

Rambler

FGM 2nd Lieutenant
FGM MEMBER
Reaction score
So BI revealed their roadmap a couple months ago for Arma 3 support this coming year, and it looks like some pretty cool stuff is on the way: https://arma3.com/news/arma-3-roadmap-2016-17

If they stick to their timeline, we're looking at 5 new DLCs. The first one is a jets DLC. Personally, I'm excited about this one. Hoping they overhaul the flight model to something more acceptable than what's currently in the game. They did it with the choppers, so there is precedent. Interested to see what aircraft they'll be presenting us with too. There's not much known about the second DLC, codenamed "Orange." The roadmap says it's "exploring an interesting and unique perspective on the battlefield," whatever that means. Guess we'll find out shortly. The third DLC is free for everyone and is the island of Malden. I think this is pretty awesome. Malden was my favorite island in OFP. Looking forward to seeing it redone to Arma 3 standards. The fourth DLC is called TacOps. Sounds like a mission pack with emphasis on realistic gameplay. Could be cool. The fifth and final DLC this year is tanks! They're going to be overhauling armored combat in the game. 'Bout freaking time! Really hoping for a more realistic damage model and FCS. I'll be getting all the DLCs, but I'd rank the jets and tanks as my most anticipated. What are your thoughts?

They're going to be overhauling armored combat in the game.
dcrh532.gif

UNF, Finally.
Malden was my favorite island in OFP
Nogova was always my favorite of vanilla OFP maps but still this a hella cool DLC.
Oh god, now I wish you could get the FDF mod maps for Arma 3.

Maybe a CM perspective game. Control from God mode or zoom down and play first person. Would have to be all real time.
I think this is probably it. The guts of it is already there with Zeus but I reckon it will be expanded upon and fingers crossed include the ability for a Zeus battle to be saved as a scenario to replay upon completion.

Back