Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

ArmA 3 session Sunday 26th March - 12:00 BST / 13:00 CSET (Clocks Change)

DoubleD

FGM 2nd Lieutenant
FGM MEMBER
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Best Served Cold

26th March '23.jpg

Mission
Following Bravo securing the requested intel for Mr Big, we've been contracted to take military action against a group of Militia that appear to be working with the Takistan military to smuggle arms into Chernarus.

Execution
Flying into a regional civilian airport we've been met by Mr. Big and an associate. We have the suspected location of the arms cache, it's a simple insert, seek and destroy.

Mission Environment
We're in the back of beyond. It's rural with very little in the way of local police or law enforcement. As such, local crime groups tend to do what they wish. This leaves Bravo to be as liberal with the violence as they see fit.

Squad Resources
Mr Big has provided a couple of Land Rovers and a selection of small arms. There's some old favourites, so hopefully something for everyone's taste.

Don't forget to update the modern mods list.

Modern + Cold War
For our modern and cold war needs we run a RHS/3CB based modlist.
Modern Modlist

Server IP: 51.195.39.225
Server Port: 2672
Password: FBM
TS address: srv32.ts3.hu:4000

Last edited:
12:00 CET is 13:00 CEST.
(Think it should be the same time as usual for you guys down under.)

Daylight Saving Time (DST) is the practice of advancing clocks one hour during the warmer months of the year. In Australia, Daylight saving is observed in New South Wales, Victoria, South Australia, Tasmania, the Australian Capital Territory and Norfolk Island.

Daylight saving is not observed in Queensland, the Northern Territory, Western Australia, Christmas Island or the Cocos (Keeling) Islands.

OK, then I thin kit should be 12:00 CEST. Basically the same time as before
Hmm, didn't we move the time so that the mission starts one hour later for summertime? (12:00 BST / 13:00 CEST)
(So that the op starts at the same time in places with no summer time)

Not that it matters if the starting time is fine with everybody.

Well, @Gnarly hasn't been playing much. He's on the east coast and is 3 hours later than me.
As for me, the time we have been starting for many weeks ('11:00 GMT / 12:00 CET') is 7pm here on Sunday night.
That's been a pretty good time for me. After dinner, and with enough time for a juicy, multi-hour session.

Well, @Gnarly hasn't been playing much. He's on the east coast and is 3 hours later than me.
As for me, the time we have been starting for many weeks ('11:00 GMT / 12:00 CET') is 7pm here on Sunday night.
That's been a pretty good time for me. After dinner, and with enough time for a juicy, multi-hour session.
So we need to put it back an hour, or we'll be starting at 6pm, which is spot on the start of colonial Tea Time :eek:

Back