Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

ARMA COLD WAR ASSAULT

Bootie

FGM OWNER
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
**Ripped from my Steam Review**

ss_c28824ac4354ba9bd7f59bbae70fa48ab452fc05.1920x1080.jpg

Back in the day this game literally swallowed weeks of my life as I battled the dastardly Russian forces invading Everon and Malden the fictitous islands in Operation Flashpoint.

Graphics wise it hasnt aged well but I daresay get a few folk together on a server and much fun can still be had.

The mission creator which to my knowledge was the first really successful one of its kind opened the games to modders and the like and really helped push this game to legendary status.

Outwith the single player campaign its like a massive sandbox where you can fly any number of planes or choppers, roll about in tanks or zip about in Jeeps and motorbikes.

So in closing despite its aged appearance its still worth a dust down every now and again for a game that holds nostalgic undertones for me personally but is one of the few that still delivers in the gameplay arena which at the end of the day is all that matters.

This would still be a worthy addition to anyones gaming list.

I played this quite a lot years ago, the radio chatter always sticks with you.
"Two follow one", "Two target man", "All, danger!"

Great game indeed.

Back