Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

ARMA2 Members Screenshots

Bootie

FGM OWNER
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
arma22009-11-0219-49-00-27.jpg

arma22009-11-0219-50-18-94.jpg

AA 2 ARROWHEAD
Night- "when the good things of day begin to droop and drowse" (Macbeth)

Naked eyeball
aabb.gif

Flashlight
aacc.gif

NV goggles
aadd.gif

Laser designation
aaee.gif

TWS (Thermal weapon sight) on rifle sees heat sources
aaff.gif

AA 2 ARROWHEAD
I swear this badass is Bootie!
He must be trapped inside the game, that once happened to somebody in a sci-fi movie, trapped in a video game..:)
aagggg.gif

AA2 ARROWHEAD
First aid training
"You're gonna be alright Bubba"
aahh.gif

"Boiled shrimp..baked shrimp..shrimp creole..peppered shrimp..shrimp soup..shrimp salad.."
aakkk.gif

AA2 ARROWHEAD

Javelin AT missile about to strike home. It auto-locks on when the seeker is pointed at a target, and when the beep changes to a trilling sound you pull the trigger-

AA2Arr1.gif

AA2 ARROWHEAD
This was my first attempt at scenario building and it went like a dream, it took just 2 minutes (no kidding) to create this one..:)
My AT guy stops an AI rebel WW2-surplus T-34 in its tracks..
AAeu.gif

Somehow your equipment reminds of an action FPS game I'm playing on and off... Although the SCAR is far from the best rifle in that one.

AA2 ARROWHEAD
AARGHH!! O sweet Jesu, the British Armed Forces (BAF) addon includes the notorious Jackal, probably the worst "fighting vehicle" in the history of warfare!
The crew have no protection at all and the gunner is expected to just stand there hosing down the enemy.
That's fine in theory, but it hasn't occurred to the tea-drinking pen-pushers at the Ministry of Defence that the enemy will be shooting back!

aaWmik.jpg

AA2 ARROWHEAD
Yes, and here's another BAF vehicle to strike fear into the hearts of the enemy, the dreaded ATV (All-Terrain Vehicle)..
aa-ATV.gif

AA2 ARROWHEAD
An insurgent carefully plans his counterattack..

aabike.gif

AA2 ARROWHEAD

"All aboard!, infidels charged double fare!"
aa-bus.gif

Back