Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

Arma3 5 March 0700 CST (1300 UTC)

Rambler

FGM 2nd Lieutenant
FGM MEMBER
Reaction score
Arma3 this Sunday! We'll just be continuing our Liberation campaign. Mods are CBA and TFAR.

@Delliejonut - Feel free to join in! The FGM teamspeak address is in my sig, and that's where we meet up. If you need help installing TFAR, let us know.

Thank you for the invite @Rambler ! If I can make myself get up in time I would love to play (I live in CST :rolleyes:)

No prob, Double. Just join when you can.

@Delliejonut - Yeah, I'm in CST too. It can be rough getting up that early on a Sunday morning, but the FGM dudes make it worth it.

Sorry folks sick as a dog. Drugs are good.

images

Had a late gig last night and slept through my alarm this morning. I'll catch the next one guys ;)

I was looking at it on steam today looks ok with good reviews

Ahh, Zeus looks like it makes mission design so much easier and fun on-the -fly. If only my graphics card could handle ARMA3...

Yeah, Zues is pretty cool. What card do you have? I was running Arma3 on an AMD 6950 for a long time prior to upgrading.

btw for the arma regulars, no Arma this week. Family in town. Let's plan for somthing next Sunday.

Back