Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

**NSFW** Australia Appreciation Thread

Time lapse photography of storms in the Kimberley in Western Australia's rugged northern region.
Warning: flickering lights - for those who may be photosensitive.

Last edited:
When you're relaxing with mates at a beachside picnic area in Perth, and need to get some beer.

P.S. Apparently the local police would like these gentlemen to help them with some...'enquiries'. :unsure:

Last edited:
Time lapse photography of storms in the Kimberley in Western Australia's rugged northern region.
Warning: flickering lights - for those who may be photosensitive.

WOW!!!
The power of nature is amazing.

I took the family to Florida when the kids were young and we had to fly around a large storm and could see lightning from above!!

Steve

Well, it is not typically Australian: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Party_bike

Yep, we have one here in Beer Town USA. Ours is not motorized . . . :cool:

pedal-top.jpg

.......enjoy.......

Steve

Australian community justice. Barbecue for 2,000 people planned to occur outside of a vegan's house. The vegan just tried to take her neighbours to court for disrupting her way of life by having a barbecue in their backyard. The case was just thrown out of court.

Australian community justice. Barbecue for 2,000 people planned to occur outside of a vegan's house. The vegan just tried to take her neighbours to court for disrupting her way of life by having a barbecue in their backyard. The case was just thrown out of court.

Sounds like it was a beef to me.........

Australia suffering through a massive heatwave last couple of weeks. Hottest and earliest on record.

The other day a the average temperature recorded across all weather monitoring stations hit 40.9 degrees celsius (105.6 F). That result broke a record in place since the early 1980s. A couple of days later however that record was broken again as the average across the whole country rose to 41.9 degrees on average. (107.4 F)

Oh and bitumen roads are melting in parts...

F**k me, that's hot. I start to get uncomfortable once the temperature reaches over 20 C, thank God for wet and windy Ireland.

I had a Aussie bloke in my cab a couple of weeks ago, heading to the airport to start a 24 hour journey home.
We talked about the bush fires, it was after that Koala bear with the burn injuries made the news getting rescued.
He had explained to me that the abbo's would have small fires very few months to manage 'the bush' and people from the city came down and say that what they are doing is wrong and they should stop.
My passenger said because of this bureaucratic meddling 'the bush' had over grown and has caused such a big bush fire.

Last edited:
Back