Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

Back In Action; Looking for 2 Opponents

Z

Zahard

Alright. It's been a few months. Work isn't gone, but I've come up with a good routine, and I've started learning the guitar and going to the gym.

I'm looking for two opponents for Tiny, Small, or Medium-sized engagements and randomly selected map. I'm open to mirror games, meeting engagements. I have Final Blitzkrieg, Normandy, Fortress Italy, and Red Thunder. I also possess all modules.

My one rule is no bombardment of deployment areas unless people start fighting from it.

If Modern is more your style, I'll be posting a thread for an opponent there, depending on a reply from a past opponent.

Zahard,

Would be happy to play a few medium sized engagements mirrored attack and defend in normandy. Would ladder games be okay? If so, I'll send a PM, and we can discuss more there.

Hi

I was looking for an opponent in Red Thunder, if you would like to play that with me leading the russians. Kinda newbie though, won't quit however.

I'm pretty much a newbie too! Sure thing. Send me a PM with relevant details?

Hi,

I'd be interested in a CMRT game if the offer still stands?

cheers,
Wilko

I have a medium size QB probe CMBN mirror game ready if interested.
@Buckykatt I've actually been thinking about what it'd be like to play against you, Buckykatt! Sure thing. Let's dew eet. Send me a PM and we can arrange it.

@Wilko it sounds like you have another challenger. Between picking up Buckykatt for his mirror and another SF2 game, I'm pretty tight on time but willing to pick up a game. I might be slow for the first few turns while I wrap up a different match that's been a little silly.

Last edited by a moderator:
I've actually been thinking about what it'd be like to play against you, Buckykatt! Sure thing. Let's dew eet. Send me a PM and we can arrange it.

@Wilko it sounds like you have another challenger. Between picking up Buckykatt for his mirror and another SF2 game, I'm pretty tight on time but willing to pick up a game. I might be slow for the first few turns while I wrap up a different match that's been a little silly.

No problem, I've sent you a PM to arrange.

Back