Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

**NSFW** Bad behaviour at the weekend

Z

Zinzan

Not really NSFW, but if you take your religious ceremonies too seriously this may cause offence, if so please note that
1. I DON'T CARE :p
2. Feel free to abuse me or mine, just do it in pm's unless it's funny enough to amuse others ;)
3. If you find my behaviour offensive, I despair of what you would think if I didn't let my "tactful" self overule me sometimes (that tactful self would be ME, yunno the more sensible one)

Anyways,

A very good friend had invited me to his daughters (3 months old) christening at the weekend.

On arrival I had sent one of our children to scout the church telling her to beware of divine retribution on entering :) to a variety of reactions from relatives and friends (shocked to amused). After getting her report I'd strode in and had a wonderful wander around (I like church architecture and this was a nice late medieval church with some lovely stained glass.)

During the service I modified my responses (either staying silebnt or sotto voicing modifications such as "make it so" instead of Amen, your God instead of my God etc.

When it came to the baptism I whispered "It burns it burns" and commented that in "astral sight you could see the flames around the childs head." I also commented that the godparents forswearing evil was Incredibly unlikely and if they were meant to be good christian examples to the child she was in DEEP trouble, since I'd known 3 of them for several years!!

(At this point it would be good to point out that Zinzan's close friends and wife had made a point of staying between him and people who don't appreciate his sense of the bizarre... having learnt from previous occassions)

Anyways unbeknownst to me another old family friend was videotaping the who;le event and had been close to me all through - so my low voiced comments were on the tape as a sort of commentary!! :2charge::kilroy:;)

Anyways it was a fun filled day - My friends appreciated the commentary (including the parents) as they also enjoyed the social event afterwards. (One advantage of having Zinzan at your social fiunctions is yoiu can pretty much guarantee that no-one else will do anything to offend.)

4. I still don't care :D

Nooooooooo, though there was some nice cider being guzzled along with trifle and cake at the reception. :)

Btw the cider and trifle were in separate glasses for some reason?

Last edited by a moderator:
Not really NSFW, but if you take your religious ceremonies too seriously this may cause offence, if so please note that
1. I DON'T CARE :p
2. Feel free to abuse me or mine, just do it in pm's unless it's funny enough to amuse others ;)
3. If you find my behaviour offensive, I despair of what you would think if I didn't let my "tactful" self overule me sometimes (that tactful self would be ME, yunno the more sensible one)

Anyways,

A very good friend had invited me to his daughters (3 months old) christening at the weekend.

On arrival I had sent one of our children to scout the church telling her to beware of divine retribution on entering :) to a variety of reactions from relatives and friends (shocked to amused). After getting her report I'd strode in and had a wonderful wander around (I like church architecture and this was a nice late medieval church with some lovely stained glass.)

During the service I modified my responses (either staying silebnt or sotto voicing modifications such as "make it so" instead of Amen, your God instead of my God etc.

When it came to the baptism I whispered "It burns it burns" and commented that in "astral sight you could see the flames around the childs head." I also commented that the godparents forswearing evil was Incredibly unlikely and if they were meant to be good christian examples to the child she was in DEEP trouble, since I'd known 3 of them for several years!!

(At this point it would be good to point out that Zinzan's close friends and wife had made a point of staying between him and people who don't appreciate his sense of the bizarre... having learnt from previous occassions)

Anyways unbeknownst to me another old family friend was videotaping the who;le event and had been close to me all through - so my low voiced comments were on the tape as a sort of commentary!! :2charge::kilroy:;)

Anyways it was a fun filled day - My friends appreciated the commentary (including the parents) as they also enjoyed the social event afterwards. (One advantage of having Zinzan at your social fiunctions is yoiu can pretty much guarantee that no-one else will do anything to offend.)

4. I still don't care :D

Don't be shy, say what you think...........

Steve

Who me, be clear and honest ...... well allright if you insist.

Well, once upon a time..... (It's ok folks I got to him in time - he's "happy" now :) )

Clear and honest........so, no politician then..............

Nooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! not a politician - though have been a member of a political party for 30+ years and have been known to run in local council elections from time to time - Never with a chance of winning just making up the numbers.
(No discussion of which party and I avoid mixing politics and leisure activities so no more discussion from me - Yeah i know this is a little REAL for me, but hey I'm not sane BUT I'm not NUTS) :rolleyes:

are you Brian Clough in disguise...............

:shocknaz::shocknaz:OK @steve you are hereby awarded a "Damn Near keyboard Kill" award!!!!!

Brill and No :)

@Zinzan ... The minute you say you are sane is the day I will stop taking my psychotics, hell pal we are all nuts, we command pixeltruppen... :singer:

Back