Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

Battle Brothers -- bloody addictive game

In honor of his winning the ladder championship, I have given @Will S the most bad ass weapon in my entire company, a two handed war hammer! This bad boy cost me over 2500 crowns and can smash through armor like it was rice paper. Now don't die, or I'm gonna be pissed.

View attachment 14080View attachment 14081

I would give him a spear and shield for when the arrows are flying... and upgrade him with the "Quick Hands" skill to switch to the War Hammer without losing action points for close combat.

It is the perfect weapon for when facing down Orc Young.

My latest festive season crew looking pretty good after 250 odd days campaign time -- they weathered the Orc Invasion -- now we're facing Walking Dead swarming all over the place.

One of the leading vets is troop sergeant @Hedgehog the Older (who know sports a funky helmet we took off a bandit hedge knight) ... amazingly enough, all 3 of my starting guys are still alive.
(I do have the combat set on Beginner -- everything else on Veteran -- but kept saving to a minimum... just wanted a fun run)

5Ddhaoo.jpg

Unfortunately we just lost our ace archer Poesel The Pious, a monk who's been with the troop since the earliest days ... had his head lopped off by one of those direwolf-riding goblins... nasty little bastards!

gYSp4KD.jpg

Last edited:
Well you do have seven bench warmers....

Yep -- good to have them rotate in and out of the front line and heal up after some of the messier, bloody battles... also use different skill sets for different kinds of battles.

Also helps training up replacements and build up experience of second stringers just in case one of the vets bites the dust -- so I don't have to start with Level 1 rookies to take their place :cool:

My band of merry men after a "3 skull" battle against a brigand encampment today.

BattleBrothers 2018-02-22 14-42-09-48.jpg

Alas, poor Torhelm, we barely knew him.

Most of my men are level 5 to 10. Got a couple who are level 2 to 4. I won't assign a man an "FGM name" until he reaches level 2.

I think I am experiencing the "undead event" at this point, because casualties seem to randomly reanimate as zombies during battles.

Back