Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

Battle Brothers -- bloody addictive game

Picked up another legendary item today (a random off a brigand leader), this time a heater shield.

OpenGL Developer Profile Screenshot 2018.10.31 - 15.27.49.62.png

Had to do a bit of thinking on which of my front line warriors to hand this over to. It seemed best not to give it to anyone who often switches to a two handed weapon, so that eliminated Will S, Buckykatt, and Meat Grinder.

Wellsonian got the nod. :)

OpenGL Developer Profile Screenshot 2018.10.31 - 15.27.43.07.png

Picked up another legendary item today (a random off a brigand leader), this time a heater shield.

View attachment 16006

Had to do a bit of thinking on which of my front line warriors to hand this over to. It seemed best not to give it to anyone who often switches to a two handed weapon, so that eliminated Will S, Buckykatt, and Meat Grinder.

Wellsonian got the nod. :)

View attachment 16007

I was just thinking the other day how I would LOVE a new Shield

A tribute to my premier front line soldier, WillS. A couple of days ago, I decided to have him discard his shield and flail so he can concentrate on his sole purpose in battle.....to cause destruction. I love it when he gets adjacent to three or more enemies.

OpenGL Developer Profile Screenshot 2018.11.15 - 17.43.44.70.pngOpenGL Developer Profile Screenshot 2018.11.15 - 17.44.26.94.pngOpenGL Developer Profile Screenshot 2018.11.15 - 17.44.32.83.pngOpenGL Developer Profile Screenshot 2018.11.15 - 17.44.37.10.png

So, the dead seem to be walking the earth again (meaning we have another zombie apocalypse).

More importantly, the Gens Antiquus were offered a 9300 crown contract!

OpenGL Developer Profile Screenshot 2018.11.15 - 18.58.34.22.png

Retrieve some bullshit artifact. How hard can that be?

In case anyone was wondering, that 9300 crown contract (most lucrative I've ever seen) had my men facing no less than 15 Ancient Honor Guards (heavily armed and armored undead). I tried it a couple of times yesterday and gave up. May try it again today. Hate to completely give up on it. That's a lot of coin!

Back