Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

Battle Brothers -- bloody addictive game

Now I have to train-up 3 archers for reputation goal. ATM I only have one. That's gonna take some work! :oops:

Have never run into that one ... I think 3 archers is pretty much minimum ... usually minimum of 2 archers and 2 crossbowmen to be able to rest one (all armed with hopefully pikes/polearms or long axes as back up weapons.
Of course, all of this theoretical.

The blood continues to flow.

8FfPf8v.jpg

yZQq3rI.jpg

So I went and got Battle Brothers, bloody good game.
It reminds me a lot and I mean a lot of Mount and Blade: Warband. The only difference is during battle it's third person view and the battles are chaotic, you can order your men about but pretty quickly it's a free for all hack and slash.
Back to Battle Brothers, I started the FGM mercenary band and picked the '12 men ambition'.
My funds began to run low and @Bootie deserted due to lack of pay and then @Meat Grinder got killed, well I wasn't gonna get my ambition running an outfit like that.
So I began to cheat a little, before going into battle I would save the game and reload till everybody came out the other side alive, didn't have to do that as much as you'd think but I did it all the the same (the shame of it all).

Here is the dirty dozen as it stands (for now).

fdCVlr0.jpg

@Rico @Rambler @Facman @Ithikial @Nort @Hedgehog @Cargol @Sempai @mTk @Dutch Grenadier

Can I pretend Granly is me?? ;D

You know @Nathangun, you should really have a talk with your Human Resources manager about not releasing payroll information. I couldn’t help but notice that I, a level five soldier, am paid less or the same as several 4 and even 3 level soldiers. We need to talk.

Could be worse, poor old @Rambler is getting paid less and he's missing a ear.

Things have been going a little better as I completed two LvL 2 contracts against orcs and goblins without major casualties. Was feeling pretty peppy and ran into a band of brigands (9) and my way back to collect some crowns. Some of the worst terrain imaginable. Trees, rocks and more trees! Ended up in too many one hex fights and their crossbows trashed me. Always something new to have to deal with.

Things have been going a little better as I completed two LvL 2 contracts against orcs and goblins without major casualties. Was feeling pretty peppy and ran into a band of brigands (9) and my way back to collect some crowns. Some of the worst terrain imaginable. Trees, rocks and more trees! Ended up in too many one hex fights and their crossbows trashed me. Always something new to have to deal with.

This game is just full of nasty surprises ... a bunch of German sadists designed it...

I had that happen, got wiped out and reloaded.

Back