Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

Battle of Chaumont

S

stardekk

There are 2 scenarios for this:
1. US attacking
2. Germany counter-attacking
It goes like this: one of us is US and the other Germany.
We are playing Both battles at the same time, I know the 1st one is unbalanced for Germany, but the second one is some what unbalanced for the US.
Consider this is SCERNARIO and you could have troops like: conscripts -2 leadership -2 morale.
Good luck, Email and what nation you are pleas.

I played the first battle as the Fallshirmjäger and had a great game. I made some mistakes with the result of loosing one AT-gun and my Schtug III but managed to get rid of most of my opponent's 23 or so Shermans thanks with my two AT-guns and the pixeltruppen's handheld AT-weapons. The mortar squad and the FO (with howitzers) also managed to decimate the opponent's infantry but he still managed to assault and take one (or two) of the Chaumont objectives.

In the end there were a few fallschirmjäger left and I had a minor loss only because I didn't leave at least a lorry driver in the Gaumont objective.

I hope you find someone to play those two scenarios with. At least battle one is great fun and I'm sure the second one is too.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back