PhilM

FGM Lieutenant
Turn Rate
3-5 pw
Games
2-4 games.
Email
philmaynard1@mac.com
I still have 6 minutes left in my game v Massimo ... but it still seems to 3 - 4 days between each of his turns ...

R

Richtig

@Hedgehog Pretty sure Massimo posted about issues with his connection/ISP I have him in the King of the Hill game and he is also patchy at the moment, but I think the connection post is the issue...

K

kohlenklau

NOTICE: Any axis player who cannot have time for your battles...we all know how it is, no problem, absolutely not a problem...Just please send me the password and I will gladly fight a few turns while you are busy! :D

PhilM

FGM Lieutenant
Turn Rate
3-5 pw
Games
2-4 games.
Email
philmaynard1@mac.com
I still have 6 minutes left in my game v Massimo ... but it still seems to 3 - 4 days between each of his turns ...
Massimo has just posted a message in the Musket Room, conceding all his games because of his personal and computer issues just now. He included me in his list, and the only game we have going is this one ...

Does the Axis team want someone to take over from Massimo, rather than concede this battle? I'm happy to switch to another opponent, and can supply my last file turn if someone knows the Axis password for this game ...??