PhilM

FGM Lieutenant
Turn Rate
3-5 pw
Games
2-4 games.
Email
philmaynard1@mac.com
We better end the battle. I'll doing the bean counting process over the next few days.
Hi, you've asked over in the "Turn 1" thread (which I cannot repy in ...) for last turns and game passwords.

But I've only just sent you mine (including password), via a dropbox share ... see your post no. 317 above that you'd got it.

I'm assuming that you don't need me to send the invite again???

PhilM

FGM Lieutenant
Turn Rate
3-5 pw
Games
2-4 games.
Email
philmaynard1@mac.com
The file has been removed or deleted, do you still have the file in your incoming folder?
Hiya, when you said above that you'd got it I assumed that you had downloaded / taken what you needed, and so later deleted the dropbox folder.

However I have now "undeleted" the folder from the dropbox trashcan, so you should now find the folder and its files available again ...

Sorry! :oops:

M

Mauser GDog

I was told this tourney might be looking for a German commander?
Herr Mauser reporting...send me to the front!

M

Mauser GDog

Thanks guys, I have a dropbox folder file, just need to patch games and read up on the campaign.
Inheriting a battle from a fallen commander, always a daunting task!

M

Mauser GDog

I should have all 3.0 upgrade files downloaded and installed tonight, then I will get to this battle right away.

*Edit* I just realized this is a CMFI 3.0 GL campaign...doh!
I have A LOT more purchasing and downloading to do, been meaning to grab GL anyways...

Last edited by a moderator:
M

Mauser GDog

Ok, I'll add those to the list.
I should mention that I won't be able to have my CMFI - GL installed and upgraded to 3.0 before June 1st.
Between failed Battlefront downloads, resulting in me having to download the CMBN 3.0 patch 3x times! (30 gigs!!!) and my normal bandwidth usage, I am already maxed out for this month.

So for me to now purchase and download CMFI-GL, and the CMFI 3.0 patch, I'd be spending almost $100, while I can do it for only $45 next month.

So, if you need my battle up and running before June 2nd, I should step back from my command. I'm a frugal spender, and can't bear to pay my ISP for extra bandwidth...I just couldn't live with myself!!! :)

Sorry for the complications, please advise.

Concord

FGM 2nd Lieutenant
Turn Rate
6+ pw
Games
2-4 games.
Email
concord@iinet.net.au
Hey guys, I've got CMFI/GL to work again. Finally. Had to swap out my anti virus program for another.

Nathangun, I see you posted links to a bunch of graphics mods on GreenAsJade's website.
I have some questions.

Have many of you guys used these? Did you download them all and dump them into a folder inside 'Data/Z'?
Is there just a mod that depicts snow? Does CMFI have snow effects already?

Thanks.

Nathangun

FGM Major
Turn Rate
3-5 pw
Games
2-4 games.
Email
nathangun@gmail.com
Great to hear you got the problem solved.

Have many of you guys used these? Did you download them all and dump them into a folder inside 'Data/Z'?
Yeah, I created a new folder and called it 'zzzzzBotB' and put all the mods in there. Then I place that in the Data/Z whenever it's needed.

Is there just a mod that depicts snow? Does CMFI have snow effects already?
CMFI has snow effects already :)