Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

Battle Planning Considerations - Links to BF threads

Z

Zinzan

Greetings all,

This is a bunch of links to threads on BattleFronts Forums discussing ongoing issues/problems/Frequently discussed issues. Multiple thanks for @A Canadian Cat for these links and it's all his work. I stole it and I'm not sorry! (Well I am but I got permission to steal :))

I'm placing them here as starting points for peoples start to searching for solutions/discussions.

Battle Planning Tutorial - Well guess what this is :) (Actually a VERY interesting thread with associated scenario etc, by CombatIntman)

Command Friction - Useful reading material for planning/shaping plans (Something ZInzanis enormously bad at) by the brilliant Bill Hardinger

Soft Factors, Moral & Fatigue - A brilliant set of tests and essays by some fellah called @Josey Wales

Command In or out ish stuff - Well worth a look (Unlike Zinzan's holiday pics :eek:)

Info Sharing along the Command structure - who talks to who and how fast (in Zinzan's case we have an armed neutrality and a full and safe set of communication protocols)

All for now

Back