Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

Blurred letters

K

kahos

I just downloaded CMBN and installed the game. Went smooth as silk and works great.
Only problem is: some of the letters in the game are blurred.
Example: The letters in the word "Target" would be legible but the "e" and "t" would be blurred. It's like that through out the game once it starts and it only seems to be the white letters. It also doesn't happen in any other app on my computer.
Search of the Battlefront website returned zero results
Suggestions??

It's defiantly an anti-aliasing issue. It also looks like it's Intel video card problem with no work around.

It's defiantly an anti-aliasing issue. It also looks like it's Intel video card problem with no work around.

Intel video card problem, I had this issue before.
The games uses an huge amount of power, so the tech guys over at the Battle Front forums said and the Intel graphics card don't cut it. Now that was 3 years ago and the intel graphics cards maybe better now, I suggest you go over to the Battle Front forums and ask the tech guys there to be sure or a new graphics card is on the Christmas list (yes I said the C word in July :eek:).

Back