Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

Bonjour !

P

Peaceoflove

Hello,

Thanks for welcome me.
I'm Olivier, from France. I'm 34.
I like to play videogames since a lot of time.
I play many games, but what I prefer, it's WW2 videogames such as recent FPS Post Scriptum, Hell Let Loose or Red Orchestra 2, but also wargames such as Combat Mission and many other games.
I play CM serie since around 5 years. I have CMBN, CMFI and CMRT.
I enjoy to play tournaments with french players from Appui Feu, another CM website.
I also played the drums of war tournament.
I would like to play tournaments or campaigns from FGM to play with another CM community and with different rules.
If you are searching for a player for a tournament or a campaign, don't hesitate to ask me.

Thanks a lot

Olivier

Greetings, @Peaceoflove! You should soon receive @Hedgehog's Welcome Wagon hand-outs! They make good reading.

When you are ready for H2H play, consider using CMHelper to manage your matches.
Then, post your first request for a match either here or at the forum for the game(s) you own.

Welcome to The Few Good Men. Good luck and good gaming! Have fun.

Big welcome to the Club @Peaceoflove The Few Good Men are welcoming you!.... You will find a lot of interesting people here
Please check out the links which are there to help you

http://www.thefewgoodmen.com/
http://www.thefewgoodmen.com/thefgmforum/forums/site-manual.25/
http://www.thefewgoodmen.com/thefgmforum/forums/combat-mission-x2-world-war-two.160/

If you have any questions or need some help with the site, please feel free to contact our official welcome committee member Hedgehog and Shorker. he will be happy to assist you. Just click on the names in the members list or underneath the avatar picture and then on "Start A Conversation" or reply

Welcome to The Few Good Men! :2charge:

Good to have you with us! :)

CM is at it's best when played H2H.

Thanks guys !
I think I will enjoy my stay here because I really love so much CM even with its defaults (CM with -90 % on Steam plz !). Since I know this game, I didn't stop to play H2H.

For someone who likes to kill pixeltruppen and blow up things that's an interesting user name. :giggle:

I think I'm bad in english but for me, "Peaceoflove" was "Piece of Love" like "not so much love". And I kept this name since long time.

I have a question : do you know if a tournament or a campaign would currently search for a new player ?

Thanks guys !
I think I will enjoy my stay here because I really love so much CM even with its defaults (CM with -90 % on Steam plz !). Since I know this game, I didn't stop to play H2H.

I think I'm bad in english but for me, "Peaceoflove" was "Piece of Love" like "not so much love". And I kept this name since long time.

I have a question : do you know if a tournament or a campaign would currently search for a new player ?

Keep your eyes peeled in the CMx2 threads, places get taken quickly.
Welcome and happy gaming. :)

Belated greetings @Peaceoflove

Welcome to a fun place to chat, wander, play, have fun and learn. Visit often, ask questions - the sillier the better, silly questions lead to silly answers which lead to immensely sensible thoughts (A fine summary of Zinzan's attitude to debate)

Back