Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

[BOOK] Grapes of wrath

W

Wastemoreland

I found myself often reading out loud of this book. It was written by Steinbeck.

Reason I like to read out loud is because you would grow a southern tongue.

For instance a sentence could be as follows. " I cant hep it , fore lone this sentence be over an ima gone start spelling right again"
Funny to read book yet tragic story to imagine.

I found myself often reading out loud of this book. It was written by Steinbeck.

Reason I like to read out loud is because you would grow a southern tongue.

For instance a sentence could be as follows. " I cant hep it , fore lone this sentence be over an ima gone start spelling right again"
Funny to read book yet tragic story to imagine.
Great movie as well with Henry Fonda starring. "Of mice and men" is another great Steinbeck novel, great movie too with Burgess Merideth and Lon Chaney JR. The remake with Malkovich and Gary Senise is good too.

Great movie as well with Henry Fonda starring. "Of mice and men" is another great Steinbeck novel, great movie too with Burgess Merideth and Lon Chaney JR. The remake with Malkovich and Gary Senise is good too.
Have not seen the movie.
Apart from that. I´ve red another american. Books are called stoner, and the other one is called Butchers crossin. Williams I believe he is called.
I´m aiming to get his master piece called Augustus. Butchers crossing is one hell of a book! and Stoner comes higly recomended.

Also there is a great documentary on the dust storms from Kevin Burns yes?
Guys. Read out loud from whatever it is you are reading. It´s great mind exercise. Don´t be ashamed. Read out loud from time to time.

Back