Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

British Officers Dont Duck

Different traditions it seems, although I'm not inclined to point out Galipoli nor Alma as high points of military leadership . . . :kilroy:
My experience was, "Stay down, sir, we'd rather you didn't draw any enemy fire towards our position." :shocknaz:
Only complaint with the video is 3 minutes of advertising in an 18 minute presentation. Otherwise very nicely done. Thank you for posting.

Last edited:
Good stuff Bootie. Iindeybeige is just an awesome thing to watch. He really takes you to places with his story telling.

The man is great!
Just saw his video on the Holocaust - astonishing.

I have to question any soldier that isn't cautious under fire. Looks good to green troops, but is a bad example. Courage isn't about not being afraid, its about whipping away the tears of fear and doing your duty as best you can.

Yeah, you are right. Lindybeige is a bit eccentric with his opinions, even outright wrong, at times.

In one of his Videos he mentions that he thinks the Churchill is the best tank of WWII... okayyyyy. :confused:;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Back