ADMIN
Reaction score
Turn Rate
1-2 pw
Games
None.
Email
mvangroll@msn.com
Yo, @Rico. I regret to tell you that I need to drop out after I complete my Round 1 matches. If there's a way to pro-rate substitution player scores, please consider asking @eniced73 to take my place. for rounds 2 and 3. Please pardon this inconvenience. Thanks for running these.

Rico

FGM Major General
FGM MEMBER
Reaction score
Turn Rate
6+ pw
Games
2-4 games.
Email
ricoschacherl@gmail.com
Yo, @Rico. I regret to tell you that I need to drop out after I complete my Round 1 matches. If there's a way to pro-rate substitution player scores, please consider asking @eniced73 to take my place. for rounds 2 and 3. Please pardon this inconvenience. Thanks for running these.
No problem - we can make a plan.

Meat Grinder

FGM Major
FGM MEMBER
Reaction score
Turn Rate
1-2 pw
Games
2-4 games.
A shame. Such a quick withdrawal, in such a short tourney. I understand. Life can be tough. Are you sure you don't want to continue?

Badger73

FGM SITE OVERSEER
ADMIN
Reaction score
Turn Rate
1-2 pw
Games
None.
Email
mvangroll@msn.com
Sometimes plans go awry.

Consider this a short recuperation, err, absence from originally intended activities . . .
I'll still be around daily, just need to reduce my current game-playing capacities.

MeatEtr

FGM Lieutenant
FGM MEMBER
Reaction score
Turn Rate
6+ pw
Games
5-8 games.
Email
wings76@windstream.net
I seem to have got all the early lucky shots against your Yanks... that first LOS I didn't even think was possible... LOL
Pretty odd actually, the Sherman 76er doesn't seem to wanna fight. First shot missed your cat, then he popped smoke and reversed(even though appeared the cat didnt spot him). 2nd time he spotted the cat, no shot, reversed with smoke. 3rd time spotted, driver started reversing but gunner shot the Panthers right upper hull and bounced.

Sometime during all this he spotted your Stug and just popped smoke and reversed, no shot. More understandable vs the Panther but why the Stug? It appeared the Stug didnt spot him either. TacAI??? Hello???

Or maybe the driver is a German spy and is spoiling all the gunner chances! o_O

Nort

FGM Captain
FGM MEMBER
Reaction score
Turn Rate
3-5 pw
Games
2-4 games.
Email
nort1@comcast.net
Pretty odd actually, the Sherman 76er doesn't seem to wanna fight. First shot missed your cat, then he popped smoke and reversed(even though appeared the cat didnt spot him). 2nd time he spotted the cat, no shot, reversed with smoke. 3rd time spotted, driver started reversing but gunner shot the Panthers right upper hull and bounced.

Sometime during all this he spotted your Stug and just popped smoke and reversed, no shot. More understandable vs the Panther but why the Stug? It appeared the Stug didnt spot him either. TacAI??? Hello???

Or maybe the driver is a German spy and is spoiling all the gunner chances! o_O
I’m experiencing the same phenomenon against Badger. My PzV acquires his M4(75), but refuses to shoot. It’s happened 3 times now.

MeatEtr

FGM Lieutenant
FGM MEMBER
Reaction score
Turn Rate
6+ pw
Games
5-8 games.
Email
wings76@windstream.net
"Handgranaten!! Fritz! Reverse gear! Schnell! Schnell!

View attachment 17067

@MeatEtr 's infantry catch my recon halftrack and shower it with handgrenades... for some reason the halftrack thinks it's a good idea NOT to shoot back. :mad:
Haha no worries... they all missed and are now about to get mowed down! :eek:
(interesting the grenade count showed only 2 grenades but they tossed several)
(Also all AFVs within grenade range suffer a spotting/aiming penalty, think this was implemented in upgrade 2 or 3)

MeatEtr

FGM Lieutenant
FGM MEMBER
Reaction score
Turn Rate
6+ pw
Games
5-8 games.
Email
wings76@windstream.net
I wondered about that. Could it be that a fragile state applies to that tank crew? My Nervous Nellie's never do what I ordered . . . :shocknaz:
My 76er never took any fire so far, yet they have the rattled status, no crew injuries either. C2 was all green throughout this. However, it is connected to infantry HQ but they never got panicked until just now. HQ is taking fire for the first time. So now probably more nervous lol!

sspoom

FGM Colour Sergeant
FGM MEMBER
Reaction score
Turn Rate
6+ pw
Games
5-8 games.
as soon as I lost my greyhound my whole force was rattled.
I think it is probably because the force is so small to begin with any losses are harsh