Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

Can't stay away

T

TakeTheBody

That yearly CM itch is back so I return with hat in hand to see if I may be allowed to participate in games again with you fine folks. I can safely introduce at least a few games into RL schedule. I eagerly await to lead my digital forces to their doom.

I submitted registration. Does the verification come through email?

Thanks!
Craig

Greetings @TakeTheBody

Last question first - dunno :) though you do show as a registered member. (not mean much Zinzan does too :eek:)

Welcome, have fun, play hard lose to me often.......

Wow ho! Nelson 1812. How'd you guess my youtube browsing history?

However, take the body is a hockey phrase, which I am a 3-decades going Bruins fan. I do like the multiple possible interpretations with the moniker, too ;)

I am glad to be back!

What is flavor of the month for CM2? I own Red Thunder and want to pick up at least another CM2 module. I believe CM2 is where I will devote my efforts as I havn't played nearly as many CM2 games as CM1.

Thank you, Zinzan! I believe I can meet all three of your requirements!

If I show as registered, then I guess I am free to ask for some games?

Last time, it was Bootie that handled my membership admittance.

Thanks Zinzan! When ever you have time, please let me know.

Question: The CMBN big bundle claimed it had everything needed with no additional DLC required, yet it came with CMBN v400 Upgrade zip. However, my main install says CM Normandy 4..00 Full Windows. Is the upgrade unnecessary since i DL'ed the latest and greatest from website?

Thanks Zinzan! When ever you have time, please let me know.
Question: The CMBN big bundle claimed it had everything needed with no additional DLC required, yet it came with CMBN v400 Upgrade zip. However, my main install says CM Normandy 4..00 Full Windows. Is the upgrade unnecessary since i DL'ed the latest and greatest from website?

If you recently purchased CMBN, it should have come with the v4.00 upgrade. Look at the lower left right-hand corner of your CMBN splash/main menu screen. If it shows "V4.00" and "Game Engine 4", you are good to go. Welcome back.

Last edited:
So I spent a fair amount of time DL'ing mods - in particular some RT winter mods, however, I forgot RT only extends to September 44. And there's no option to have snow in September in QB ;(

I am missing something how there are winter mods for RT but no option to fight in winter months?

What is the word out of battlefront regarding future Eastern Front modules? Eastern Front winter battle scenes give me chills, so to speak.

Thank you Bootie! And thank all for wonderful welcome back. I have some great games underway. Times like this I wonder why I take extended breaks from CM but I guess too much of a good thing is true. And since I started playing back on the Demo for CMBO and going "WOW", I guess a little time off is a good thing.

What is the climate over at Battlefront? Are they working on a new WW II CM module? I'd love to see 1941-43 Eastern Front.

Back