Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

Caption contest: Russian family entertainment 1925

P

PoorOldSpike

(Radio set)

RussFamRadio1925.jpg

The Czars, wanting to advance the Russian automotive industry, tried to develop a way to recharge car batteries through mind power. Here we see the Rasputin family recharging a standard 6 volt battery. The sad part is that the adults were in thier early 20's when the experiment started.

The Czars, wanting to advance the Russian automotive industry, tried to develop a way to recharge car batteries through mind power. Here we see the Rasputin family recharging a standard 6 volt battery. The sad part is that the adults were in thier early 20's when the experiment started.

LMAO... I've got tears in my eyes Bravo. Brilliant!

That'll be tough to top.

I concur...tried to come up with something witty and nothing seem to top Bravo's quip.

I am glad Bravo is back from vacation....this place just wasn't the same with out him.
Lord Bane

You mean your number of Total Victories slowed down during that period...

Damn.........you have seen right through me. I am naked to your eyes.
Lord Bane

Now that is an image that will disturb me for years to come. Should I bleach my eyes!!!? Damn your pysh ops warfare!

Bane was naked to her eyes too and she just shut down. Good thing the battery was fully charged by then and kept her heart going. Man is she a hottie ar what?

Back