Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

casey hall

C

casey hall

hey, i am casey. i found this site when i googled the SS ranks. i caught my eye and i decided to join. i would like it if some people helped me out to figure out what to do on here. thanks

Welcome to FGM. You already posted and got out of your civvies so you're off to a good start.
As for on what to do I'd read as much on the forum page as possible to see everything that's available.
For max fun you probably should pick up whatever Combat Mission game interests you.
The newest, Combat Mission Battles of Normandy is the current game du jour.

Visit here: http://www.battlefront.com/

If you are not a gamer like Louis our Argentinian buddy, you can contribute as you see your skill set. Posting Pictures, or stories etc. What are your likes and dislike and we can better direct you around your new home.

If you are not a gamer like Louis our Argentinian buddy, you can contribute as you see your skill set. Posting Pictures, or stories etc. What are your likes and dislike and we can better direct you around your new home.

Indeed very well said! although i have already introduced myself (sort of) earlier, WELCOME TO THE FGM! :)

Yo Casey, welcome aboard! We have an ample supply of ammo crates to sit around on, grab one and just start talking...

Back