Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

Chariot Lords Tournament, GROUP Play!

Don't get me wrong....I'm totally fine with playing the extra game for fun and additional experience! The game of record for the tournament will need to be the one where I play as Egypt.

Or...am I missing something? :oops:

It should not be a mirrored game. You as Egypt will be the one that counts, but feel free to get an extra game in.

@Wellsonian - Bullocks! I set all my games up as mirrored battles! :shockaroona:
Clearly, I cannot read hieroglyphics correctly.

Here's what I'd like to do:
  • @Jolly Olly - Disregard the game where you are Assyria. Play where you are Egypt.
  • @Nelson1812 - Disregard the game where you are Egypt. Play the one where you are Assyria.
  • @Bootie - Disregard the game where you are Hebrew. Play the one where you are Egypt.

Sorry, fella's. The augurs do not bode well for my fitness to rule . . .
exodus-gods-and-kings-joel-edgerton.jpg

@Wellsonian - Bullocks! I set all my games up as mirrored battles! :shockaroona:
Clearly, I cannot read hieroglyphics correctly.

Here's what I'd like to do:
  • @Jolly Olly - Disregard the game where you are Assyria. Play where you are Egypt.
  • @Nelson1812 - Disregard the game where you are Egypt. Play the one where you are Assyria.
  • @Bootie - Disregard the game where you are Hebrew. Play the one where you are Egypt.
Sorry, fella's. The augurs do not bode well for my fitness to rule . . .
exodus-gods-and-kings-joel-edgerton.jpg
Ha ha ha! No worries at all.

Really....I need the experience to learn this darn game so I am fine with playing out both if you want to.

<snipped.
Group A
Badger73
Jolly Olly
Nelson1812
<snipped>

GROUP A
Game 1
Badger73 (Assyria) vs. Jolly Olly (Egypt)
Nelson1812 (Egypt) vs. Bootie (Hebrew)

Game 2
Bootie (Egypt) vs Badger73 (Hebrew)
Jolly Olly (Assyrian) vs Nelson1812 (Hebrew)

Game 3
Badger73 (Egypt) vs Nelson1812 (Assyria)
Jolly Olly (Hebrew) vs Bootie (Assyria)
<snipped

Badger73 Group A games 1 and 2 started and underway. Game #3 pending @Nelson1812 completion of Roman Civil Wars battle with @Wellsonian.

Sorry missed this game set-up... cancelled one game already, trust the other is in hand. @Badger73
If your up for the round three game, let me know.

Yep, Group A Game 3 for us is successfully underway! All bows strung. All arrows nocked.
Yes, I am up for Horse Lords Round 3. Set up the mirror match whenever you're ready. Thank you.

@Nathangun battle challenge posted -- look for RicoFGM -- password: FGM1

Preparing to have by ass kicked by the Spartans... AGAIN! :oops:

I love Spartans. So much I threw them in the tourney. I probably should have left them out and gone with the Cimmerians or something like that, because they seem a bit overpowered, which wouldn't matter except Rico has to face them twice. Lesson learned with this format.

A big congrats to @Nelson1812 ! His Hebrews finally got the better of my poor Assyrian forces.

I will have to say this was a tough loss. I really thought I had Nelsonious on the ropes. I had a pretty sizable lead on routing percentages most of the game. I want to say this one ended on Turn 6 of 24 maybe. In the turn I managed to push Nelsonious up to 59% routed. Then.....grrrrrrrrrrrr......one more unit of mine breaks taking me to either 60 or 61%. Brutal. Just brutal.......

What a game! That was a ton of fun Archie! Well earned victory!

A big congrats to @Nelson1812 ! His Hebrews finally got the better of my poor Assyrian forces.

I will have to say this was a tough loss. I really thought I had Nelsonious on the ropes. I had a pretty sizable lead on routing percentages most of the game. I want to say this one ended on Turn 6 of 24 maybe. In the turn I managed to push Nelsonious up to 59% routed. Then.....grrrrrrrrrrrr......one more unit of mine breaks taking me to either 60 or 61%. Brutal. Just brutal.......

What a game! That was a ton of fun Archie! Well earned victory!

This is Nelson1812's strategy...….

Back