Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

Ciao!

A

AlessandroW

Greetings from Italy!

I'm Alessandro and am a brand new player.

To be honest I initially joined the Battlefront forum, but after several days that I'm still waiting the final approval, I checked for another forum and this one was the most mentioned.
Moreover it seems that all mods are here therefore I cannot be wrong :)

Cheers!

Greetings, @AlessandroW! You should soon receive @Hedgehog's Welcome Wagon hand-outs! They make good reading.
Your membership approval was delayed because our Grand Marshall was away on holiday.

When you are ready for H2H play, consider using CMHelper to manage your matches.
Then, post your first request for a match either here or at the forum for the game(s) you own.

Welcome to The Few Good Men. Good luck and good gaming! Have fun.

Hello Alessandro, welcome to THE FEW GOOD MEN! :)
Good to have you with us!

:2charge:

Big welcome to the Club @AlessandroW The Few Good Men are welcoming you!.... You will find a lot of interesting people here
Please check out the links which are there to help you​

[COLOR=rgba(255, 255, 204, 0.75)]http://www.thefewgoodmen.com/[/COLOR]

[COLOR=rgba(255, 255, 204, 0.75)]http://www.thefewgoodmen.com/thefgmforum/forums/site-manual.25/[/COLOR]

[COLOR=rgba(255, 255, 204, 0.75)]http://www.thefewgoodmen.com/thefgmforum/forums/combat-mission-x2-world-war-two.160/[/COLOR]

I
f you have any questions or need some help with the site, please feel free to contact our official welcome committee member Hedgehog and Shorker. he will be happy to assist you. Just click on the names in the members list or underneath the avatar picture and then on "Start A Conversation" or reply​

Greetings from Italy!

I'm Alessandro and am a brand new player.

To be honest I initially joined the Battlefront forum, but after several days that I'm still waiting the final approval, I checked for another forum and this one was the most mentioned.
Moreover it seems that all mods are here therefore I cannot be wrong :)

Cheers!
Hi Alessandro, you sure made a good choice becoming a member here - welcome!
I'm not sure, but it is my impression that we don't have that many members from Italy.
What CM games have you bought or intended to buy?
Any other wargames of interest?

@Badger73 Oh, I didn't know that behind the Battlefront forum there is a single person, no problem!
When I will ready for a PBEM I will download CMHelper for sure, the video is very helpful.

@rocketman CM game: I still don't know, if you have time please give me your advices, see this post.
Wargames: really a lot, most of them boardgames, at the moment I'm thinking to buy Ardenne '44 3rd edition, I played the previous edition few years ago and was a beauty.

Thanks to all!

@Badger73 Oh, I didn't know that behind the Battlefront forum there is a single person, no problem!
When I will ready for a PBEM I will download CMHelper for sure, the video is very helpful.

@rocketman CM game: I still don't know, if you have time please give me your advices, see this post.
Wargames: really a lot, most of them boardgames, at the moment I'm thinking to buy Ardenne '44 3rd edition, I played the previous edition few years ago and was a beauty.

Thanks to all!
Answered in the other thread. In addition to that response, if you have played Ardenne boardgames a lot then FB might be right up your ally.

Back